Co-Parenting Classes: Winter 2020
January 6, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating until February 1, 2020
Co-parenting classes are for parents experiencing problems with communication. They are designed to help parents work together effectively to promote the best interests of their child(ren) following separation, divorce or other conflicts.
Classes are not specifically intended for couples. Parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, and any other individuals who co-parent with another to provide direct care for a child can participate.
We utilize an evidenced based curriculum to teach parents useful anger management, conflict resolution and communication skills to enhance their ability to parent cooperatively and effectively on behalf of their children’s best interests.
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. You do not need to attend all classes within the same session.
Winter 2020: January 6, 2020 – January 30, 2020
- Monday, January 6, 2020 Introduction/Impact of Conflict on Children
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 Family Values
- Monday, January 13, 2020 Communication Techniques
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 Anger/Stress Management
- Monday, January 20, 2020 Conflict Resolution Skills
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 Establishing Structure
- Monday, January 27, 2020 Discipline
- Monday, January 30, 2020 Building Self-Worth/Closing