Co-parenting classes are for parents experiencing problems with communication. They are designed to help parents work together effectively to promote the best interests of their child(ren) following separation, divorce or other conflicts.
Classes are not specifically intended for couples. Parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, and any other individuals who co-parent with another to provide direct care for a child can participate.
We utilize an evidenced based curriculum to teach parents useful anger management, conflict resolution and communication skills to enhance their ability to parent cooperatively and effectively on behalf of their children’s best interests.
Areas of Focus
- Impact of Conflict on Children
- Anger/Stress Management
- Communication Techniques
- Conflict Resolution Skills
Specific topics include understanding and managing anger, communicating feelings, establishing routines, family values, discipline, problem solving, building self-worth and more.
- Located at Family Service, 4 Cornerstone Drive, Langhorne, PA 19047
- 8 two-hour sessions (Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30 PM)
- $350/person ($43.75/class)
- Maximum class size is 30 individuals
- Located in your home or at Family Service
- 10 one-hour sessions
- $550 per person or $950 per couple
A Certificate of Attendance will be provided to each participant. This will include the name of the participant, dates of attendance and topics covered.
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. To register or to learn more, contact us at 215.757.6916, ext. 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.