- This event has passed.
Co-Parenting Classes: Spring 2018
April 2, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating until April 26, 2018
Co-parenting classes are for parents experiencing problems with communication. They are designed to help parents work together effectively to promote the best interests of their child(ren) following separation, divorce or other conflicts.
Classes are not specifically intended for couples. Parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, and any other individuals who co-parent with another to provide direct care for a child can participate.
We utilize an evidenced based curriculum to teach parents useful anger management, conflict resolution and communication skills to enhance their ability to parent cooperatively and effectively on behalf of their children’s best interests.
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. You do not need to attend all classes within the same session.
Spring 2018: April 2, 2018 – April 26, 2018
- Monday, April 2, 2018 Introduction/Impact of Conflict on Children
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 Family Values
- Monday, April 9, 2018 Communication Techniques
- Thursday, April 12, 2018 Anger/Stress Management
- Monday, April 16, 2018 Conflict Resolution Skills
- Thursday, April 19, 2018 Establishing Structure
- Monday, April 23, 2018 Discipline
- Thursday, April 26, 2018 Building Self-Worth/Closing
No classes during the week of April 30, 2018
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. To register, contact us at 215.757.6916, ext. 268 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit Parenting Together.