Our Supportive Case Management Outreach Team (SCOT) provides blended case management to assist people with achieving their recovery goals. As a participant in our program, we help you manage your psychiatric symptoms and reduce your substance use so that you can meet your daily needs and enjoy a higher quality of life in your community.
- Wellness management and relapse prevention
- Integrated treatment for mental health and substance use disorders
- Connection to educational and vocational services
- Money management and entitlement skills training
- Social relationships and interpersonal skills training
- Medication monitoring, education and support
- Coordination with health care providers
- Empowerment and self-help
- Service planning and coordination
- Housing referrals
Services are provided with a multi-disciplinary, recovery-oriented team approach. At the onset of your services, you will be is assigned to a primary case manager who assumes responsibility for your case management needs, coordination of services and referrals to providers both within and outside of Family Service.
Our team members include:
- Case Managers
- Clinical Director
- Program Coordinator
- Psychiatric Nurse
To participate, you must:
- Have a mental health diagnosis OR have co-occurring mental health and substance use diagnoses; all diagnoses must be verified by a psychiatric evaluation completed within the past year
- Be 18 or older
- Reside in Bucks County
- Have an Environmental Matrix score that reflects the need for RC/ICM services
- While most of our participants have Health Choices with Magellan as their Behavioral Health Carrier, we do have some ability to accept commercial insurance and uninsured individuals.
- Other eligibility criteria will be evaluated by our intake counselor.
Intake & Referrals
All referrals must include a completed Bucks County Targeted Case Management referral form and a current (completed within the past year) psychiatric evaluation.
Upon receipt of the completed referral, our staff will contact the client and/or referral source within seven business days. Admission decisions and level of care determinations are made based on referral material and completed Environmental Matrix.