Our Blended Case Management program assists people with achieving their recovery goals. We provide services to eligible adults struggling with mental illness. Case managers link individuals to needed medical, social, educational, peer and self-help resources, coordinate care among multiple service providers, and support them as they proceed toward recovery and optimal self-sufficiency.
At the onset of your services, you will be is assigned to a primary case manager who assumes responsibility for your case management needs, coordination of services and referrals to providers both within and outside of our organization. Services include:
- Integrated treatment for mental health and substance use disorders
- Wellness management and relapse prevention
- Connection to educational and vocational services
- Money management and entitlement skills training
- Social relationships and interpersonal skills training
- Coordination with health care providers
- Empowerment and self-help
- Service planning and coordination
- Housing referrals
To participate, you must:
- Have a serious mental health diagnosis OR have co-occurring mental health and substance use diagnoses; all diagnoses must be verified by a psychiatric evaluation completed within the past year
- Be 18 or older
- Reside in Bucks County
- While most of our participants have Health Choices with Magellan as their Behavioral Health Carrier, we do have some ability to accept commercial insurance and uninsured individuals
- Other eligibility criteria will be evaluated by our intake counselor
- Must meet a need for case management services
We offer priority admission to at-risk populations including IV drug users, adolescents, women, women with children, veterans, overdose survivors and preferential treatment services to pregnant women.
Intake & Referrals
All referrals must include a completed Bucks County Targeted Case Management referral form and a current (completed within the past year) psychiatric evaluation.
Upon receipt of the completed referral, our staff will contact the client and/or referral source within seven business days. Admission decisions and level of care determinations are made based on referral material and completed Environmental Matrix.
We serve people where they live and work – in their homes, in their communities and in our offices. Our offices are located in Langhorne, Quakertown and Bristol.
To learn more about this program, contact Sarah Kazimer, Blended Case Management Program Coordinator, at 215.757.6916, ext. 247 or firstname.lastname@example.org.