Our Opioid Use Disorder Center of Excellence was developed in response to the growing opioid epidemic. We believe in recovery and will help you get your life back on track. Our Care Coordinators are community based and can meet you at your location of choice. Our team will work with you to access the behavioral and physical health services you need, and we will stay with you to support your recovery.
What We Do
Our Care Coordinators:
- Provide support as you transition from one treatment provider or level of care to another
- Help connect you to treatment, supports and resources that you need most
- Work with your other treatment providers and supports to coordinate care
- Help you access Medication Assisted Treatment if indicated
- Assist you with attaining insurance, finding supportive housing and addressing other life needs
- Support you in achieving your goals
Services are provided with a recovery-oriented team approach.
Our team members include:
- Care Coordinators
- Care Coordinator Supervisor
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Recovery Specialists
Who Is Eligible
We serve adults, ages 18 and older, who have an Opioid Use Disorder or who are actively using opioids. Our services are for those who have or are eligible for Medicaid. We offer priority admission to at-risk populations including IV drug users, adolescents, women, women with children, veterans, overdose survivors and preferential treatment services to pregnant women.
To learn more about this program or to begin services, call 215.757.6916, ext. 150.
Services are strictly confidential and adhere to Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol and Mental Health licensing regulations and HIPAA regulations. Private information will be shared only upon written authorization.
Services are provided in a nondiscriminatory manner without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, disability, age or limited English proficiency.
This program is funded by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services.