Welcome to a new type of Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). We provide individualized, strengths-based trauma informed treatment to meet the varied needs of people striving towards recovery. We integrate traditional IOP components with co-occurring and trauma therapy while also considering basic needs to improve quality of life.
- Clients are required to attend a minimum of 3 groups and 1 individual session per week
- Clients may choose to attend up to 5 groups per week in order to address concerns which may be indirectly or directly related to the substance use disorder
- Program is designed to last anywhere from 3 to 4 months depending on client’s needs
- Group schedule is Monday through Friday from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Please note: Family Service provides treatment and is not a level of care assessment site.
Services are provided with a recovery-oriented team approach. Our team members include a Clinical Supervisor and Master level Clinicians.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Adults ages 18-65
- Substance Use Disorder
- Meet IOP level of care as outlined by PCPC criteria
- Able to attend group sessions during daytime hours
- Can have secondary Mental Health diagnosis
- Must have Bucks Health Choices (Medicaid) or must be currently uninsured
Clients are admitted to this program through our Open Access walk-in hours:
- Monday & Wednesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Services are strictly confidential and adhere to Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol and Mental Health licensing regulations and HIPAA regulations. Private information will be shared only upon written authorization.
Services are provided in a nondiscriminatory manner without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, disability, age or limited English proficiency.