Skip to main content

If You Ever Have Any Concerns…

Please let us know.

paper chain of people

We do have a formal grievance policy (see the volunteer handbook) and feel free to use this policy if you need to. We hope, however, that we can easily and quickly address and resolve any concerns you may have.

If something related to Family Service is bothering you, speak with your site supervisor about the matter. If that person is not able to address your concerns, you may always contact the Volunteer and Engagement Manager at This person will work with you to resolve any issues.


Previous Page Next Page

Page 8 of 11