- This event has passed.
Tobacco Informational Session
November 20, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Family service is hosting a free Tobacco Informational Session on November 20, 2014, the same day as the American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout.
Take this day to commit to attend a free informational session led by Family Service’s Director of Nursing Services, Debbie Fusco, RN, CTTS. All consumers, clients, staff and visitors are invited to attend.
Information will be provided regarding:
- Chemicals in cigarette smoke
- Second and third hand smoke
- Interactions with caffeine & medications (i.e. pain medications and insulin)
- Health benefits of quitting
- How to manage cravings
- Nicotine replacements and alternatives
- Insurance information and PA quit lines
There will be no pressure to quit and no judgment.
To register, contact Mike Babij at 215-757-6916, ext. 163 or Debbie Fusco at 215-757-6916, ext. 107. You can register up until the morning of November 20th. We hope you’ll join us!