Skip to main content

Information and Referral at Bucks County Housing Authority Senior Housing

Services for older and disabled residents of BCHA managed housing sites

female case worker in suit listening to senior woman who is looking to her for help

We provide information and referral services for low-to-moderate income older and disabled residents of the Bucks County Housing Authority (BCHA) managed housing sites. Our program is a partnership between BCHA and Family Service to meet the growing needs of older and disabled adults at high risk of losing their independence.

If you need subsidized housing, you can apply at

If you, or someone you know, are living in a BCHA managed housing site, we can help. Services are free of charge for residents of all nine BCHA sites.


We can help you apply for or access:

  • Medical care
  • Food stamps
  • Health insurance
  • VA benefits
  • Rent rebates
  • Debt management services
  • Food/meal programs
  • Mental health and substance abuse treatment
  • Prescription assistance
  • Transportation
  • Home health care
  • Utility assistance

Services are based on need and may include:

  • Assisting with applications for Medicaid, food stamps, and rent rebates
  • Making referrals for personal care aides and cleaning services
  • Obtaining food and supplies from food pantries
  • Accessing help to pay for prescriptions
  • Explaining medical billing or insurance charges; setting up payment plans
  • Helping to obtain hearing aids or dentures
  • Registering for Bucks County Transport

Through our information and referral services, we work with other agencies in the county to help you get the help you need to stay in your home. We will notify your family of changes in physical or mental conditions. We will work with BCHA to prevent eviction. We provide information about the next level of care when needed.

How to Get Help

Our team members have varying schedules. Ask the office manager for hours or look for our schedule on the building bulletin board. Residents can make an appointment with a team member or you can drop in during their office hours.


Lower Bucks County

  • Bensalem Woods
  • Grundy Gardens
  • Grundy Tower
  • Macintosh Regency
  • Lamont Plaza

Central Bucks

  • Grundy Hall

Upper Bucks

  • Shadywood Village
  • Grundy Manor
  • Grundy House

Want to speak with us?

Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Need to talk?: 215-355-6000

Housing Link: 1-800-810-4434