- This event has passed.
Support Group for Friends & Family Members Impacted by Addiction
March 10, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until March 13, 2020
The purpose of this support group is for participants to learn about addiction, engage and connect with others, raise awareness about substance use disorders and hear about vital community resources.
- Location: Family Service, 4 Cornerstone Drive, Langhorne, PA 19047 (Room 135)
- Day/Time: Second Tuesday of every month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Support group is free of charge. Registration is NOT required.
- Increase knowledge addiction and mental health
- Treatment and recovery supports
- “Know you are not alone”
- Navigating insurance and vital resources
- Community resources, services and supports
- What is Medication Assisted Treatment?
- Open discussion and interactive exchange
Contact Gerri Parrish, Support Group Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.757.6916, ext. 109