- This event has passed.
Family Night (Quakertown): Safety and You
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for a free evening complete with dinner, book giveaways, raffles, and special presentations by A Woman’s Place and Marty Noble from C.O.B.R.A. self defense.
- Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Location: Quakertown Elementary School, 123 South Seventh Street, Quakertown, PA 18951
Parking available at the high school.
- Interactive presentation by A Woman’s Place
- Self defense demonstration by Marty Noble from C.O.B.R.A. self defense
- Raffles of self care items
- A light dinner and book giveaways
Contact Kathleen Megahan at 215.757.6916, ext. 225 or email@example.com.
The Family to Family Initiative is a cooperative program of Bucks County Children & Youth Social Services and Family Service Association of Bucks County.