- This event has passed.
Family Night (Bristol): Safety and You
February 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us for a free evening complete with light snacks, book giveaways, raffles, and special presentations by A Woman’s Place and Marty Noble from C.O.B.R.A. self defense.
- Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Location: Snyder-Girotti Elementary School, 450 Beaver Street, Bristol, PA 19007
- Interactive presentation by A Woman’s Place
- Self defense demonstration by Marty Noble from C.O.B.R.A. self defense
- Raffles of self care items
- Light snacks and book giveaways
Contact Kathleen Megahan at 215.757.6916, ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Family to Family Initiative is a cooperative program of Bucks County Children & Youth Social Services and Family Service Association of Bucks County.