- This event has passed.
Co-Parenting Classes: Winter 2018
January 22, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating until February 15, 2018
Co-parenting classes are for parents experiencing problems with communication. They are designed to help parents work together effectively to promote the best interests of their child(ren) following separation, divorce or other conflicts.
Classes are not specifically intended for couples. Parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, and any other individuals who co-parent with another to provide direct care for a child can participate.
We utilize an evidenced based curriculum to teach parents useful anger management, conflict resolution and communication skills to enhance their ability to parent cooperatively and effectively on behalf of their children’s best interests.
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. You do not need to attend all classes within the same session.
Winter 2018: January 22, 2018 – February 15, 2018
- Monday, January 22, 2018 Introduction/Impact of Conflict on Children
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 Family Values
- Monday, January 29, 2018 Communication Techniques
- Thursday, February 1, 2018 Anger/Stress Management
- Monday, February 5, 2018 Conflict Resolution Skills
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 Establishing Structure
- Monday, February 12, 2018 Discipline
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 Building Self-Worth/Closing
No classes during the week of February 19, 2018
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. To register, contact us at 215.757.6916, ext. 268 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit Parenting Together.