- This event has passed.
Co-Parenting Classes: Early Summer 2018
June 25, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday and Thursday, repeating until July 12, 2018
Co-parenting classes are for parents experiencing problems with communication. They are designed to help parents work together effectively to promote the best interests of their child(ren) following separation, divorce or other conflicts.
Classes are not specifically intended for couples. Parents, partners, grandparents, foster parents, and any other individuals who co-parent with another to provide direct care for a child can participate.
We utilize an evidenced based curriculum to teach parents useful anger management, conflict resolution and communication skills to enhance their ability to parent cooperatively and effectively on behalf of their children’s best interests.
Classes are ongoing and do not need to be attended in any particular order. You do not need to attend all classes within the same session.
Early Summer 2018: June 18, 2018 – July 12, 2018
- Monday, June 18, 2018 Introduction/Impact of Conflict on Children
- Thursday, June 21, 2018 Family Values
- Monday, June 25, 2018 Communication Techniques
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 Anger/Stress Management
- Monday, July 2, 2018 Conflict Resolution Skills
- Thursday, July 5, 2018 Establishing Structure
- Monday, July 9, 2018 Discipline
- Thursday, July 12, 2018 Building Self-Worth/Closing
No classes during the week of July 16, 2018