The Family Service Fund is our annual giving program. The Fund is made up of hundreds of gifts from Family Service’s loyal base of supporters.
Your gift will support programs and services that help children, men and women reach their full potential, and enable Family Service to advance crucial organization priorities, such as piloting or expanding services to address a critical, unmet need.
The Fund provides a vital revenue stream that leverages and supplements other funding streams including grants, contracts, and reimbursement for client care.
How do I make a gift?
Family Service makes it easy by offering a variety of ways to give.
- Credit Card: Make a secure online donation using your credit card.
- Check: Mail a check payable to “Family Service Association of Bucks County” to the following address: ” Development Department Family Service Association of Bucks County Cornerstone Executive Suites 4 Cornerstone Drive Langhorne, PA 19047
- Stock: There may be tax advantages associated with donating stock directly to Family Service. Consult your financial advisor prior to taking any action.
Before you transfer stock, please contact our Chief Development Officer at 215-757-6916, ext. 211.
During the conversation, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, phone number and mailing address
- Name of the stock and approximate number of shares you intend to transfer
- Estimated date of transfer
- Your broker’s name, company and phone number
We will provide you with account and contact information that will enable your broker to facilitate the transfer.
Please notify us once you have completed the transfer so we can confirm receipt and promptly acknowledge your gift.
Can I designate my gift to address a specific area of need?
Yes! You can designate your gift to one of the following areas of need:
- Homeless Assistance – Supports the Bucks County Emergency Homeless Shelter and other services that help homeless individuals and families move toward a brighter, more stable future.
- Autism Support – Supports socialization, job training and other services that help young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder achieve greater independence.
- Suicide Prevention – Supports the CONTACT Helpline and other services aimed at preventing suicide.
- Health and Wellness – Supports therapy, nursing, educational programming and other services that promote and improve physical, emotional and/or mental health.
Is it really important to support the Family Service Fund every single year?
Yes! Consistent giving is the cornerstone of the Family Service Fund’s success.
Do Family Service Fund donors receive benefits?
Yes! Family Service Fund donors are acknowledged in our annual report. They receive the Family Service Scoop email newsletter and special event invitations.
Can I make a gift in honor or memory of someone?
Yes! We will even send a notification if you’d like.
Sometimes individuals, groups or corporations make a gift to Family Service in lieu of birthday or holiday gifts. If you would like any acknowledgement cards for this purpose, we would be happy to provide them for you.
What does not qualify as a Family Service Fund gift?
- Gifts to restricted funds, such as endowment.
- Gifts for which the donor receives goods or services in exchange, such as a ticket to a special event.
The official registration and financial information of Family Service Association of Bucks County may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.