What We Do
Family Service Association
- Promotes Mental Health and Wellness
- Reduces Substance Abuse
- Increases Opportunities for Adults
- Prepares Children and Teens for the Future
- Protects the Elderly
- Improves the Quality of Life for People with HIV/AIDS
- Strengthens Communities
To learn more about our individual programs, click on a service category on the left.
FSA strengthen the lives of parents, adults, seniors, and children throughout Bucks County.
In Their Own Words–our families share the impact you are making on their lives.
- Tammy will tell you how your support helped her stay employed and further her education.
- Anita will tell you about the incredible parenting support she gets.
- Teens will tell you how The Teen Center is like home.
Produced by McLane Production
News & Events
6/10 – Drive for Youth Golf Outing
Merger helps nonprofits groups
> phillyburbs.com 5/10/2013
Contact of Greater Philadelphia and Family Service Association of Bucks County announce merger
> Press release 5/10/2013
Buck Up Bucks County donors learn about plans for shelter’s new kitchen
> phillyburbs.com 5/8/2013
‘Out with the old, in with the new’
> phillyburbs.com 5/3/2013
In the (shelter) kitchen with Cheryl
> phillyburbs.com 4/18/2013
A dollar really can make a difference
> Liberty Mutual’s The Responsibility Project 4/11/2013
Makefield Women’s Association doles out Yardley Harvest Day proceeds, presents scholarships
> buckslocalnews.com 4/5/2013
Job training program recieves grant
> phillyburbs.com 4/3/2013
Let’s Buck Up for a cause
> phillyburbs.com 2/6/2013
Growing a kitchen fund at Newtown Friends School
> phillyburbs.com 2/3/2013
AIDS Awareness Day
> phillyburbs.com 11/30/2012
Community Partners Honored at Annual Meeting
> phillyburbs.com 11/16/2013
View our newest videos posted throughout our site.