What We Do
Family Service Association
- Promotes Mental Health and Wellness
- Reduces Substance Abuse
- Increases Opportunities for Adults
- Prepares Children and Teens for the Future
- Protects the Elderly
- Improves the Quality of Life for People with HIV/AIDS
- Strengthens Communities
To learn more about our individual programs, click on a service category on the left.
FSA strengthen the lives of parents, adults, seniors, and children throughout Bucks County.
In Their Own Words–our families share the impact you are making on their lives.
- Tammy will tell you how your support helped her stay employed and further her education.
- Anita will tell you about the incredible parenting support she gets.
- Teens will tell you how The Teen Center is like home.
Produced by McLane Production
News & Events
Family Service Association of Bucks County 2013 Young Champion Award Winners
> buckscountycouriertimes.com 11/14/2013
Bucks County Forty Under 40 group honored at banquet
> buckscountycouriertimes.com 11/5/2013
Forty Under 40: David Ford
> buckscountycouriertimes.com 11/4/2013
Forty Under 40 honorees of 2013 are announced
> buckscountycouriertimes.com 10/22/2013
William Penn Bank donates to Family Service Association
> theintell.com 10/2/2013